Preventing slip-and-fall accidents and claims in busy public buildings
Welcome to the Slip Safety Services website
We are a floor maintenance business with two key specialisms:
- The prevention of slips, which are the biggest cause of accident and insurance claim in most sectors with an average claim cost of £10k. Billions of pounds a year are spent as a result of slip accidents
- The cleanliness and hygiene of high traffic, hard-to-clean areas like leisure clubs, kitchens, public thoroughfares and washrooms. Poor brand standards affect customer experience and therefore revenue
We partner with floor suppliers, facilities management and cleaning companies, lawyers plus brokers like Marsh and insurers like AXA, because slips are the biggest cause of accident and claim in most sectors.
Our work can often be part-funded by insurers and can see your annual premiums (which are currently trending upwards) reduce.
Don't just take our word for it: you can see examples of cases studies, testimonials and endorsements from a range of clients, on our success stories page.
Typically, clients see a 50%+ reduction in slip accidents, saving a fortune, therefore fewer claims and a lower cost of risk. For example, a hotel reduced accidents in bathtubs by 95% and its risk exposure by £1.5m a year.
Periodic deep cleaning work has seen leisure clients increase membership sales by 12%+ and Net Promoter Score increase by 50%+. For example, a leisure operator added £150k of turnover in a single month after a £5k deep clean, a 30X ROI.
Our work is delivered through an award-winning, end-to-end service offering – we take care of your floor maintenance needs for you so you can be assured of the results without needing to get your hands dirty.
Where should you start?
- We have developed a range of self-help tools such as:
- You can find a raft of educational content including our CHIMES model setting out the Six Sources of Slips, plus various articles, white papers and research, and videos
- Contact us to arrange a conversation or site visit
Request a Callback
Have a question? Drop us a line and we'll get straight back to you